Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why do empire articulate white citizens...?

No offense, and not to be nasty or anything (I'm a 13 yr old-fashioned girl 4 god sake), why do people say-so that black girls have more butt and hips than white girls? I know we enjoy that little bit more but I think that that's stupid... lol, not that I stare at people's butts, but when I be younger, I heard tat on a Comedy show when I be younger and and walked up to a female in the Grocery Store and I be like, "Are you black? Your butt looks too big for you to be white!" ~Of course, I be only 5.Why do empire articulate white citizens...?
Just go to show you what ignorant and wicked "stereotypes" can do to ones perspective. Always come to your own conclusions or make sure you hold guidance from a knowledgeable and so-so sources. No one fits in one expert mold,we are all different,for worthy or bad,big butts or small. But what we adjectives are...are children of God,our Father and Creator,and that's as good as it get !
so wats the question?
Stereotypes.
that be a statement not a question. There are heaps factors that contribute to individual distribution of adipose, including genetic, and environmental influences. What you are chitchat about is a stereotype, and stereotypes are commonly inaccurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment