Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my dads herald sweat when he eat chocolate?

Why does my dads herald sweat when he eat chocolate?
Some people enjoy breathing problems when they have anything beside dairy products in them.
I've never hear of sweaty-head syndrome before though, that's a up to date one on me.
That's pretty cool. Maybe that's his reaction to chocolate. When I munch through chocolate, I start sneezing and I turn red. Maybe you should ask your dad if he feels different after intake chocolate or if his temp. rises. I doubt it's anything serious.
his body might have some sort of spontaneous effect to it that makes him sweat. resembling being allergic to it.
he might hold high cholesterol level. So everytime he eats chocky it puts that added pressure on his heart and his blood have too work that much harder to flow through the heart. Thus causing him to sweat. Sorry, that wasnt phrased too fitting but i hope you see my point
May be he enjoys it so his body is excited. Anything within an excited state generates spirit and I know this because I am a physicist.
was the chocolate your mum's?
possibly hes having a strange response to it
Chocolate had caffene and other stimulants contained by it which dialate the small vessels contained by your body. There are a lot within your face and herald. When your body gets hot these vessel dialate bringing more blood to the surface and creating sweat. This is essentially what chocolate is doing artificially.

No comments:

Post a Comment