Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does laughing form you weaker?

All the time when I was a kid I would wrestle my brothers and when I laugh they were competent to pin me down easier. Today I was cargo lifting and my brother made me laugh and I suddenly get weaker like I couldnt lift up the weight. Why?Why does laughing form you weaker?
Laughing, approaching orgasms, take l00 % of you, beside nothing not here
over. When they're on their way, you enjoy to make room
for them by pushing away everything else.
It's because it disrupts your muscle focus, and your concentration is shattered.
because you permit a lot of nouns out
I know what you mean I showery my panties when I laugh complex if I am wearing them
Laughing is an exercise too, so it has one and the same effect on you as if you were running, doing crunches, or anything for long periods of time.
i never hear that it makes you weaker, but i hope not cuz im laughing 24/7... and loud
adjectives that extra energy

No comments:

Post a Comment