Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my leg get repeatedly at slapdash times?

Me and my friend both do this - at random times, (mostly when angered or cold) our right foot moves up and down by the toes, making our leg look approaching its jumping over and over. We do that in need thinking, and I think its everyday, but whats going on with that?Why does my leg get repeatedly at slapdash times?
It is a cheek near the bubble of your foot. When you flex your foot at the area trailing the toes (balls of your feet) you can get the resolve to activate cause your leg to bounce up and down (causes rapid contraction and relaxation of the muscles). I used to do it adjectives the time and probably most people next to normal foot can do it.
muscle spasms when you are cold your body tries to warm itself by muscle movement, when you are angry you are full of Adrenaline, also dehydration can lead to this, drink some water
me, my brothers, my dad, my uncle, my grandpa adjectives do it. apparently it is hereditary contained by males on my dads side.
actually doing it immediately. didnt evn realise til i read your q
You may have R.L.S. or restless leg syndrome. Go to a strength care professional and explain to her all of your symptoms. If not RLS, next you may have unpromising veins. Do you ever sit on your legs? Kneel on your legs? If so, later you should get you vein in your legs checked.
Hope it help!
Might be restless leg syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment