Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my eye twitch a when I look at the computer peak ?

Why does my eye twitch a when I look at the computer peak ?
It could be a slight stigmatism.
lmao!! cuz ur weird
youve get eyeitis.
Get some sleep.
Its just a body pronlem
Eye strain...it is not the actual eye it is the muscles around your eye. Don't enjoy the monitor too close to your face and hold other light within the room.
It could be a couple of different things...the resolution of the monitor (are the icons too small?) is the peak too bright, are you sitting too close, or too far away from the screen?
Also make available your eyes a "break" every few minutes or so, look away from the screen focus on something else.
Believe me, it's an eye tumor & on your instrument to malignant stage. You better start repenting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment