Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why do you get up up surrounded by the morining and enjoy to pee?

Why do you get up up surrounded by the morining and enjoy to pee?
I'll tell ya what--when you draw from up tomorrow morning---don't go pee. With you it seem like it is a undesirable way. You wish to stop. I'm adjectives for stopping--waste time and I can get more sleep. As I deliberate over my decision ---I similar to to pee in the morning---so I will verbs.pee every morning. My neighbors look forward hearing my toilet flush -- wake them up. ""To pee or not to pee---that is the question"""
I dont



i wet the bed though
i would deliberate that would be obvious, your not going to the bathroom for something like 7 hours
BECAUSE....I DRINK LOTS OF WATER AT NIGHT SO I DONT GET UP AND GET WATER ..HAHAHA.... I DONT REALLY KNOW OTHER THAN THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment