Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my chest hurt?

When i sneeze my chest hurts right in the middle top member. it feels tight and almost approaching a squeeze. sometimes when i breathe or move it hurts? i dont think its anything serious but i want it to progress away? what is it?Why does my chest hurt?
If you have be sneezing ALOT and violently, you may hold just made your muscle sore from overuse. Talk to your doctor if it get worse... only a medical professional can properly diagnose you.
your doctor will grant you a diagnosis and treatment.
It could be inflammation of the chest and need you Antipodes see doctor
It could be profoundly of things. Such as caffeine affects. Maybe signs of a heart condition. You really should go to the doctor, they could serve you better. My chest has hurt up to that time, but it was too much caffeine and stress, stress can do it too. But I saw a doctor, I mull over you probably should too.

  • myspace code
  • advise for birth control
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment