Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does brushing my teeth brand name me want to vomit?

After brushing my teeth, I often grasp sick to my stomach and feel approaching throwing up. I'm very discreet not to swallow the toothpaste. I've experimented using different brands of toothpaste, and while some are better than others, I still get these state of mind. Do you have this problem? Do you know what cause it? Is this unusual?Why does brushing my teeth brand name me want to vomit?
Some of us just hold more sensitive gag reflexes than others. This can run within families. My mother used to gag whenever she brushed her teeth for more than a minute, and I'm purely the same.
It's help to use a very tiny amount of toothpaste, and focus most of my brushing on my front teeth, after do the back teeth as like a shot as I can. It also helps to breathe through your trunk instead of your mouth while brushing.
Your dentist might be able to donate you some more tips.
Hope this helps.
Youre prob reaching too far put a bet on in the throat. Swallowing toothpaste never hurt anyone tho. You merely have a lofty gag reflex.discuss it with your dentist, but theres prob zilch you can do about it.
If it's not the toothpaste, it's probably your gag reflex.
It's probably really sensitive.
Or a adjectives ingredient in toothpaste that's making you discern sick.
Go talk to your ortho roughly it.
I think you should try using a toothbrush to some extent than the Toilet Brush lol
Sorry I couldn't resist

No comments:

Post a Comment