Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my arm slop asleep so much while I'm sleeping?

It always wake me up and it's annoyingWhy does my arm slop asleep so much while I'm sleeping?
Sometimes I fall sleep on my arm & when that happen it can screw up the blood flow/circulation or anything. It happens to me too & my arm feel like Jello until I move it around a bit.
Could be something to do near carpul tunnel syndrome, could have something to do beside tendonitis ~ Is it painful?~
you could be "adjectives off" blood flow, or, have a "pinched" impudence... in your shoulder... or, problems beside a "herniated" disc... in your collar, or upper spine...
I bet you a resting your head on it and adjectives off the circulation.
Position is adjectives off circulation....
arrange differently your pillows so you can't roll the way you most commonly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment