Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my facade sting when I sweat?

IF I am outside mowing or anything that invloves sweating, my face starts stinging similar to crazy. Nowhere else does it sting just my facade and I was wondering why??Why does my facade sting when I sweat?
If you shave each day, your face have small microscopic nicks which sting when the saline in your perspiration strikes them.
Are you shaving too close beforehand these activities?
This may nouns a bit far-fetched but it could be caused by a food allergy or mineral/vitamin fewer.
Check out this article about hyperhidrosis, grain, and sugars. Scroll about in the middle down the page.
http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/14/exces...
I had hyperhidrosis and other symptoms for tons years. I tried all the usual treatments including ETS surgery, prescriptions, antiperspirants, botox, etc. The surgery be most helpful but several years latter hyperhidrosis began to return.
This year I be diagnosed with a few food allergies and celiac disease. I eliminate wheat, dairy, and sugar from my diet. I stopped all prescriptions and begin taking supplements for B vitamins and magnesium.
You can see the rest of the story here:
http://www.esfbchannel.com/phpbb2/viewto...

No comments:

Post a Comment