Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why do nation pop thier knuckles?

I do and I was wondering if here was any logical rationale for it.Why do nation pop thier knuckles?
You probably do it more when you feel tense. My son does.
Nitrogenous bubbles build up in the jointspace, cause it to feel "full". Popping these joint casues dispersion of the gas bubbles and makes the cohesive feel more "loose", (and also cause a sound). It has not be proven if this causes unchanging damage to the soft tissues around the jointspace or if it have long-term effects such as arthritis.
I would say its sympathetic of an addictive habit. I use to never I imply never pop my knuckles .Then when i met my fiance 4 yrs ago he would occasionally pop them for me..dont know why he did it, but i would tell him that i never pop them and he other popped his. Anyway, now i can't stop. I try to not do it, but if i dont they have a feeling different..its like an addictive need that i cant break. good luck
hi im a long time knuckle popper lol, i focus its like biting ur nail ( which i also do that too) i think it may be out of mannerism .if ur like me u dont really settle up attention that ur doing it u just adjectives of a sudden notice that ur popping ur knuckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment