Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my stomach hurt and I own to move about number two when I move about to a bookstore?

This always happen. No matter what time of daytime, what I ate or didn't eat. This is a serious interview.Why does my stomach hurt and I own to move about number two when I move about to a bookstore?
The mind is a network of complexities ...and have been sought out by our most uppermost scholars and educator.
We know VERY little as to why things in our every afternoon life's react differently from human being to person.
Some family become sick when someone "speaks" of a god awful crime!
I have a friend who lays down contained by a elevator for fear of falling, he have an IQ of a genus!
It's been reported that some population can actually... HEAL them selfs using "thought patterns"!
We humans use single a small portion of our brain, I would recommend you try to divert your thinking when you enter a book store...write down your thoughts...counteract them on your next pop in!
You can overcome this..."I can certainly tell" you are concerned...but do not permit this get the best of you.
Someone mentioned smell...thats possible...try another store as an feat of defense. Or try a handkerchief to breathe through.
The answer is ...face-off...and believe in yourself !
conceivably you don't like books or the smell of the bookstore
Perhaps it is some form of anxiety. Do you hold a fear of bookstores for some common sense, or did you have a doomed to failure experience in one?

No comments:

Post a Comment