Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why does my pee smell resembling sweetened popcorn?

I haven't eaten any popcorn within forever... but the last 4 times I've peed it have a strong smell of sweet popcorn or that sugar smacks cereal. Does anyone know why?Why does my pee smell resembling sweetened popcorn?
diabetes...see a Dr right away...you may not feel funny, but if you drink profusely of water, or are thirsty and pee a great deal (especially if it smells sweet) you may have diabetes.
I want to know why you are smelling your pee?
Try to deliberate of what you have eat or drank. I know a lot of coffee or the coffee flavored slimfast produce urine smell like coffee. Also, vitamins can provide urine a distinct smell.
you probably have diabetes.
Go to the doctor and find out for sure.
wow dats so blunt and niggardly but yea wut they said some kinda disease
Ok more than likely you are drinking alot or sweet stuff and not drinking plenty water. Make sure you are drinking satisfactory water through out the hours of daylight and lay off the sweet stuff. I wouldn't verbs about diabetes until you are drinking constantly and still wadding dehydrated and are peeing ALOT.
Do not listen to the ethnic group who said you have Diabetes! It is much more credible that you are dehydrated. Try drinking more liquid and if that does not work see your doctor,
Pour it hot in cup of popcorn better than soften butter.Yummy!Hell yes!Do you?
Stop smelling your pee!
It is true about the coffee flavored slimfast. I notice the smell, which was greatly strong, after the first can of the cappuccino slimfast. And to all the morons who say, stop smelling your urine, you don't have to try. In certainty, it took me a day or so to realize the smell be coming from me. I kept checking things around me to find the unusual odor.

No comments:

Post a Comment